Sunday 24 June 2012

Take Two

So it was back on new years eve I decided to create a blog to take a more in depth approach to all of the behind the scenes images and stories behind the work that I create. Unfortunately I seemed to have somehow set-up that entire blog with an e-mail address that according to hotmail, does not exist.

All is not lost as there wasn't much on there but it just means that I've missed a lot of posts that I have wanted to share with you all but never mind. My only solution was to create a new blog entirely and start over.

So, this is just an extremely quick post to explain why I haven't been posting on my old blog and that this now, will be where you will be able to read all about my shoots and view a lot more behind the scenes work and outtakes.

Ps - I will at some point make this whole thing a little more aesthetically pleasing once I've got all of the information etc. sorted. Thank you for being so wonderful and patient as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment